Thomas lives in Backnang, Germany. He came to Triathlon after being many years a swimmer in the DLRG (German Lifeguard Association). Soon he recognised his talent for running, so doing a Triathlon was the next goal. In 2006 he finished his first triathlon. Since then Thomas is very passionate about the sport, which fits in perfectly in his work life balance.
As he participated already in Hawaii in 2009 as an age-grouper, he wants to qualify for the IRONMAN Hawaii as a pro Triathlete very soon. Thomas believes in himself and waits for the perfect race day. In order to reach this goal he is training very disciplined.
- 10. IRONMAN Hamburg
- 1. City-Triathlon Backnang, Sprint distance
- 1. Triathlon Rheinfelden, Olympic distance
- 2. Triathlon Obernai, Middle distance
- 5. Challenge Venedig
- 9. Challenge Regensburg
- 16. IRONMAN Barcelona
- 1. Einstein-Triathlon Ulm, Middle distance
- 2. German Champion Duathlon – Long distance
- 13. IRONMAN Mallorca
- 1. Freiburg Triathlon, Olympic distance